Thursday, 4 June 2015

20 Facts about me

Hi everyone this is my blog MaiJuni's world I'll post stuff about my life, beauty, fashion and many things more <3
Here are some facts about me:

  1. I'm 17 years old
  2. I'm German
  3. I love traveling
  4. There are too many places I really want to visit
  5. I grew up in a little village but I wanna move to a city asap
  6. Addicted to reading 
  7. Addicted to listening to music
  8. I love drawing
    That's one of my drawings
  9. I get excited really quickly 
  10. I'm only a weirdo around people that I really like
  11. When I first meet people I can be really shy
  12. I'm in love with The Hunger Games I absolutely love the movie and I love the books even more 
  13. I love the pineapple, aubergine, watermelon and monkey emoji (fun fact)
  14. I wanna learn Japanese 
  15. I only speak English and German fluently
  16. I had to learn French in primary school and I was awful at it
  17. I don't have many friends but I'm really close and happy with the few I have
  18. My favorite makeup brand is Maybelline
  19. I have too many cloth 
  20. I love decorating rooms